Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wake ads in Toronto subway cars

For the next four weeks, Penguin Canada will be advertising my new novel Wake in subway cars in Toronto. The ads will appear randomly in cars on the Yonge-University-Spadina line. (Wake is called WWW: Wake in the United States.)

I'm going to be traveling for all of October, and won't get a chance to go snap pictures of these on the subway trains myself. So, if any of you happen to see one and have a camera or a camera-phone with you, I'd love it if you emailed me a copy at sawyer@sfwriter.com.

Visit The Robert J. Sawyer Web Site
and WakeWatchWonder.ca

Labels:


1 Comments:

At September 29, 2009 9:15 PM , Blogger David said...

I'm listening to Wake for the second time right now -- used an audible credit to get it. The book is wonderful. During this second "read" I'm paying closer attention to the way you approached the subject of blindness and emerging consciousness from a writer's perspective. It could not have been easy, but you made it seems so. A truly engaging story.

I may well go buy the paper and glue version in the next few weeks -- my wife hates listening to books.

I can't wait for the next installment (Watch, I believe).

-- david j.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home