Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Review of Hominids


A wonderful review of my Hugo Award-winning Hominids is here at the blog Pick-Locker.

The five-star review concludes:
This book pushed everything to its limits, questioning morality, immorality, evil and good. It was confusing, irritating, annoying ... and yet it was also the most entertaining, and informative book I've read in a long time. It turned me around, upside-down, and made me love it. It's the kind of book I treasure the most because it reveals more about my world than in any classroom and ask questions on ideas I thought to be hard-grained truths. No doubt, my grandmother would burn it. Wonderful.

Visit The Robert J. Sawyer Web Site
and WakeWatchWonder.com

Labels: ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home