Monday, August 17, 2009

Wake on the Locus bestsellers list for a second month!


W00t! Woohoo! My Wake, first of my WWW trilogy, is on the Locus hardcover bestsellers list for a second consecutive month. It was #2 last month (and the highest-ranked SF, rather than fantasy book); this month it holds on at #5 (and is the second-highest-ranked SF book).

This is my 28th appearance on the Locus bestsellers list.

Also of note is that the beautiful new trade paperback of Calculating God is the new "runner-up" (that is, 6th place) title on the trade-paperback bestsellers list (it hit #1 on the Locus list when it first came out in mass-market paperback in 2000). Go me! :) [Yes, I've been writing too much Caitlin of late ... ;) ]

The full list is here (data period May 2009, reported in the August 2009 issue).
Visit The Robert J. Sawyer Web Site
and WakeWatchWonder.com

Labels: , ,


1 Comments:

At August 17, 2009 10:32 PM , Blogger David said...

Congrats Robert. You are living every writer's dream.

As I commented before I listened to book one a couple of weeks ago and it was fantastic. I hope Audible gets the other two out just as quickly as they did this first one.


-- david j.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home