Thursday, June 14, 2007

Busy times!



Just got back from Alberta. I gave a keynote address to the Canadian Public Relation Society's annual meeting (this year entitled "Fast Forward") in Edmonton. My talk was very well received. My friend Barb Galler-Smith, herself a fine science-fiction writer, picked me up at the airport yesterday, and returned me there today. Last night, she, I, and fantasy writer Ann Marston went out to dinner with some fans of my work who were involved with CPRS; we had a great time.

Although I'm now back in Ontario, there's no rest for the wicked. Tomorrow, I have a 10:30 a.m. meeting with some film producers interested in one of my properties. Then I'm off to the annual meeting of the Health Science Communications Association, which is being held this year at St. Michael's Hospital in Toronto; I'm giving a keynote there.

Then its a mad dash up to TVOntario's studios to record a program for them (on why the world seems to have given up on optimism), then it's off to dinner with my writing buddy Robert Charles Wilson, and finally, to cap off the day, it's off to the beginning of my brother-in-law David Livingstone Clink's ninth annual DAVE (Dave's Annual Vacuuming Excuse) -- a party that lasts all weekend long.

Whew!

The Robert J. Sawyer Web Site


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home