Monday, June 11, 2007

Signing at BookExpo Canada

The wonderful people at H.B. Fenn and Company (Tor's Canadian distributor) had me do a signing at their booth at BookExpo Canada today. Fenn gave away 200 hardcovers of Rollback to booksellers, librarians, reviewers, and so forth -- $6,000 worth of books!

I signed them all -- and my hand was getting tired by the end. I had a giant line-up, that started forming almost an hour before my event; I spent some of the time before my signing just walking along the line chatting with people.

Everyone in this picture is in line to get me to sign a copy of Rollback for them; the line goes right around the bend and off into the distance:



And here I am, wearing out my hand:



All in all, a great event -- and a great day!



The Robert J. Sawyer Web Site


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home