Monday, September 14, 2009

Hour of the Wolf interviews RJS

The long-running New York science-fiction radio program Hour of the Wolf recorded an interview with Robert J. Sawyer at Readercon in July 2009, and it aired on Saturday, September 12. You can listen to an MP3 of the broadcast right here.

I come on at 27 minutes and 20 seconds mark and run all the way to the 1 hour 43 minutes and 30 seconds mark. The host is Jim Freund.

Topics: why I gave up writing short fiction, my mission statement as a writer, the FlashForward TV series, why there are not many scientists on TV, my new novel Wake (including me doing a reading from the book), and more.

(The terrific theme music is from the 1972 movie Silent Running, always one of my favourites.)
Visit The Robert J. Sawyer Web Site
and WakeWatchWonder.com

Labels: ,


1 Comments:

At September 16, 2009 6:30 PM , Blogger Mark said...

I just read Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire books this summer. A fantastic series.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home