Sunday, May 10, 2009

More Ottawa Photos

My friend Stephanie Wilson in Ottawa sent me some lovely pictures she took at my launch party for Wake at the Clock Tower Pub on my birthday, Wednesday, April 29, 2009:


A trademark over-the-top RJS reading. :)


The wonderful folks at Perfect Books got me a birthday cake!


Stephanie Wilson (pictured with me) gave me a birthday present: a box of Girl Guide cookies -- yum!

Photos copyright 2009 by Stephanie Wilson.

More photos from that night are here.

The Robert J. Sawyer Web Site


1 Comments:

At May 12, 2009 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a real pleasure meeting you Rob. Hope to see you again some time soon. By the way, thanks for the Girl Guides of Canada shout-out. :)

Stephanie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home