Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Robert H. Justman passes on



Classic Star Trek has lost some of its most influential behind-the-scenes people this past month: director Joe Pevney, composer Alexander Courage, and now producer Robert H. Justman. All the Justman obits are talking about Trek, but I want to mention one of his other genre connections: he was a producer on Search, the high-tech detective series from 1972 starring Burgess Meredith overseeing operations from PROBE Control. R.I.P, Bobby Justman.

The Robert J. Sawyer Web Site


1 Comments:

At December 10, 2009 11:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I found myself going to a youtube link to "Search" and "Probe" for the opening sequence that I always liked. I was shocked yet not suprised to stumble across his name in the "Probe" pilot credits. It's pure class -check it out. Also, His STNG shuttlecraft "Justman" will only augment his television legacy! The man had class and knew to surround himself with talent.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home