Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New Associate Publisher for Red Deer Press



My Robert J. Sawyer Books imprint is published by Calgary's Red Deer Press; I edit the line, and Richard Dionne has been the publisher since September 2007. In addition to securing the services of Nalo Hopkinson as editor of her own fantasy imprint, Richard has just announced the promotion of the terrific Valerie Burke-Harland to Associate Publisher of Red Deer Press (and, therefore, to associate publisher of my line). Congrats, Val!

I'm also delighted to see my colleague and friend Peter Carver returning to Red Deer Press as children's / YA editor.

Our next book under my imprint is Nick DiChario's Valley of Day-Glo, coming in May 2007.



The Robert J. Sawyer Web Site


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home