Friday, June 30, 2006

TVOntario cancels More2Life, Studio 2



TVOntario has cancelled both More2Life and Studio 2. I was a frequent guest on the former, and an occasional guest on the latter. Both shows were great at promoting books and authors.

My last appearance on More2Life was on June 20, 2006. I'm very sad about this. Mary Ito and her staff were absolute joys to work with. (More2Life used to style its name as More To Life.)

Toronto Star coverage is here and here and here.

It also seems that Saturday Night at the Movies, for which I often did commentaries about SF films, will also be overhauled.

I'm very sad -- almost as sad as I was when TVOntario cancelled Prisoners of Gravity, back in 1994.


2 Comments:

At July 11, 2006 2:49 AM , Blogger Kirstin said...

I've never been able to find a torrent, either. Let me know if you do. myusernameonBlogger @ shaw.ca

 
At July 11, 2006 2:51 AM , Blogger Kirstin said...

Urg, and that username should be "drakkenfyre". Wow, I'm so slick.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home