Tuesday, May 16, 2006

V-Con Master Classes in Writing

I don't have anything to do with these (although I do plan on attending V-Con), but my friend Clint Budd asked me to help spread the word about the Master Classes in Writing Genre Fiction on Friday, October 6, 2006, being offered in conjunction with V-Con, the Vancouver SF convention. You can read more about it on the V-Con website, and a lot of extra detail is in this PDF brochure. The instructors are Barbara Hambly, Matthew Hughes, Alma Alexander, and Lisa Smedman -- I know all four of them, and think very highly of them all.


1 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 2:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already signed up for V-Con, and am very seriously considering the Master Classes.

I don't know Barbara Hambly personally but I was very impressed by Matthew Hughes when I met him at V-Con last year.

Now I just need to get enough money saved to do Surrey as well :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home