Monday, May 29, 2006

Monday Spotlight: The Age of Spiritual Machines

Back in 1999, Ray Kurzweil published a fascinating book called The Age of Spiritual Machines. Rather than do a traditional review, The Ottawa Citizen newspaper invited me and A.K. Dewdney -- who used to be Scientific American's games columnist -- to have a dialog between us about the book.

That piece was great fun to produce, and I think it still makes good reading, so I'm offering it up as this week's Monday Spotlight, highlighting one of the 500+ articles on my website at sfwriter.com:

On Ray Kurzweil's The Age of Spiritual Machines

 


1 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 1:33 PM , Blogger RobertJSawyer said...

Thanks, Lou! I first used that line in The Terminal Experiment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home